Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How about Surabaya Trip and Patek Philippe Watch?

I've been away for quite sometime. I mean from updating this site because I was quite busy lately. My friend Mohaimin sent me an SMS message suggesting a trip to Surabaya, Indonesia during our next semester break, somewhere around August. Well I can't decide right now.

I somehow came across this site regarding ebay and keyed in the ebay search "cheap air ticket" and it listed out rediculous cheap price US1.80. There is also a clickbank search which listed out 11,000 ebooks. I tried to check out "cheap air ticket" but it gave out blank reply. I keyed in "travel" and showed up a few ebooks on travel. The ebay search somehow default to patek philippe watch. I keyed in "travel watch" in the clickbank search and it listed out some accessories regarding travelling including some watches themselves.

Anyway, regarding the Patek Philippe watches, they are the most expensive watches. One of these watches, a rare pocket watch, was recently auctioned to 11 million dollars! I can't remember the site regarding this 11 million auction but the high price still fresh in my mind.

No comments: